Dried Apricots (Khumani | Jardalu) Seedless, 100 gm
Dried Apricots grow in the beautiful temperate mountain regions, especially in the Ladakh region of India. Khumani dry fruit is a dehydrated apricot. They are delicious, chew and tangy in taste. Apricot dry fruits are formed by removing the moisture of the fresh apricot and thus have high calories, so weight watchers need to limit the quantity. They are rich in natural antioxidants and are a good source of fibre but also rich in carbs.
The pure root is directly linking our customers to the famous apricots of Ladakh and Turtuk Valley.
One Dry Apricot contains:
Dry Apricot is rich in vitamin C, vitamin A and potassium.
Health Benefits of Dried Apricots:
- Dried Apricots Used in traditional medicines to treat asthma, cough, bleeding and vaginal infection
- Apricot dry fruits healthy skin and shiny hair.
- Jardalu dry fruit Builds the immune system and keeps bone healthy.
- Potassium in Khumani dry fruit regulates blood pressure and keeps the heart healthy.
- Khurmani dry fruit promotes good vision and improves metabolism.