When it comes to garnishing Indian cuisine, Green Coriander Leaf-Hara Dhaniya Patta becomes a must.
More about Green Coriander Leaf-Hara Dhaniya Patta
Green Coriander Leaf-Hara Dhaniya Patta is a herb also known as Cilantro or Chinese Parsley in America or Dhania or Kothmir in India. All parts of plants are edible, but fresh leaves and dried seeds are mostly used in cooking. Coriander is believed to have originated in Greece. The fresh leaves are an ingredient in many foods such as salsa, salads, chutneys and are widely used to garnish soup, meat, and fish.
Dhaniya Patti is rich in:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin K
- B complex Vitamins
Dhaniya Patti also contains Potassium, Calcium, Iron, and Zinc.
- Coriander is anti-inflammatory and improves digestion.
- Coriander also helps in improving eyesight.
- Rich in Calcium, Phosphorus, and Magnesium, coriander improves bone density and soothes joint pain.
- The linoleic acid found in coriander seeds prevents skin allergy and irritation.
- Coriander contains coriander, which controls the process of lipid digestion.
Green Coriander Leaves must be washed and wrapped in paper or kept in a plastic container in the fridge for a week.
Country of Origin: India
Sourced and marketed by: Pureroot