Green Giloy Leaves, 100gm
Giloy Leaves is a famous Ayurveda leaf, used extensively in the treatment of fever, diabetes, urinary tract disorder, anaemia, jaundice, asthma, etc. it is native to the tropical region of the Indian subcontinent. It is used to boost immunity and is used as an ingredient in many Ayurvedic medicines. It can be consumed in the form of juice, powder, or capsules. But the consumption should be based on the advice of Ayurvedic experts or practitioners.
Health Benefits of Giloy Leaves
- Giloy along with jaggery helps in relieving constipation.
- The leaf of Giloy is anti-inflammatory and helps to reduce respiratory problems like cough, cold and tonsils.
Uses of Giloy Leaves
- Giloy leaves are used to treat Vata imbalances and disorders like arthritis.
- Giloy leaf is anti-pyretic in native and used to reduce symptoms of several life-threatening conditions like Dengue, Flu, Malaria.
- Leaves are also used to boost eye vision.
Country of Origin: India
Sourced and marketed by: Pureroot