Green Raisins (Kismis), 100 gm
Green Raisins are slim and long in size with a juicy, sweet taste. They are mainly produced in the middle east and central Asia. They are a good source of natural sugar.
Health Benefits of Green Raisins:
- Good for the heart and regulates blood pressure.
- It prevents malnourishment and anaemia
- Highly aids digestion.
- Improves eyesight
- Green Raisins are packed with calcium which is required for bone strength.
- Kismis can be helpful in the case of bloating and acidity as it contains a high level of magnesium.
- Kismis contain Oleanolic acid that helps in the prevention of tooth decay.
Green Raisins are good for a healthy life as it contains fibre, potassium, iron, flavonoids and essential minerals.
Uses of Green Kishmish
10 to 15 soaked raisins every day, an empty stomach can prevent diseases and can provide essential micronutrients and antioxidants required by the body.