Health experts will always recommend substituting morning coffee or tea with lemon water. Do you know why! because it has miraculous health and cosmetic benefits.
More about Lemons
Lemon is the world’s most widely used citrus fruit. It is a species of a small evergreen tree and is believed to be native to Asia. The fruit is oval to round in shape and contains a high level of Vitamin C. It has a refreshing smell with a tangy and sour taste. Lemon juice is added to various dishes like soup, salad, and vegetable gravy and makes the best of the detoxifying juices. Lemon zest is also used to add flavour to food.
Nutritional value of 100g of lemon:
- Carbohydrates: 9.3g
- Dietary Fibre: 2.8g
- Protein: 1.1g
It is highly rich in vitamin C and also contains Calcium and Iron.
- Loaded with Vitamin C, it is effective in curing digestion problems. It removes toxics from the kidney and helps in stopping internal bleeding.
- Lemons help in preventing and curing flu, cold and fever due to the high content of Vitamin C.
- It also helps to deal with respiratory ailments such as asthma.
- Lemon aids weight loss if added to Luke's warm water.
- Lemon also boosts dental health by preventing bad breath and gum bleeding.
- Lemon has anti-wrinkle and skin lightening properties. It is a great remedy for dandruff too.
It can be stored in fridge for up to one months.
Country of Origin: India
Sourced and marketed by: Pureroot