Mamra Almonds (Badam), 100 gm
Mamra Badam is native to the cold rocky plains of Iran, Afghanistan, and Kashmir Valley. It can be identified by its concave shape. They are the most expensive variety of badam and contain up to 50% oil. They might not taste sweet but have unique health benefits. Mamra almonds are rich in proteins, amino acids, minerals, and vitamins and are considered superfoods.
Health Benefits of Mamra Almonds
- Mamra Almonds prevent coronary artery disease and strokes.
- They are energy boosters and prevent anaemia.
- They are good for bones and teeth.
- Mamra Badam aids in lowering blood sugar levels and blood pressure.
- Vitamin E in almonds is promoting healthy skin.
- Mamra Almonds are a rich source of antioxidants that protect the skin from ageing and various other diseases.
Uses of Mamra Badam
The best way to eat Mamra Badam is to soak them overnight and consume them the next morning by removing the peel.
Country of Origin: India
Sourced and marketed by: Pureroot