Picador Chilli is less spicy and bitter than green chillies but Pikador Mirchi adds a significant taste to Indian cuisines.
More About Picador Chilli
Chilli Picador can be used for seasoning or garnishing. They are grown mainly in the Rajasthan region of India are known for mouth-watering dishes such as chilly pakode. They can be cut, sliced, chopped, slit or diced into the dishes or even used raw. It also has many crucial roles in boosting immunity and fighting diseases.
Per 100 g of Picador chillies contain:
- Calories: 40
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
It also contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B-6, Iron and Magnesium.
Health Benefits of Pikador Mirchi
- Picador Chillies have antibacterial properties and prevent various infections in the body.
- Chilli picador contains phytonutrients that relax respiratory passage and prevent lung diseases, cough, asthma and cold.
- Pikador Mirchi has anti-inflammatory properties and also aids digestive health.
- Rich in Vitamin A, chillies are also good for eyesight.
- Chilli pikador releases endorphins which help in elevating mood and curbing mood swings.
Fresh Picador Chilli can be kept in the fridge for 7days. It can also be kept in a plastic container and refrigerated.
Country of Origin: India
Sourced and marketed by: Pureroot