Radish Microgreens, 1 pkt (100gm-200gm)
Radish microgreens are grown from the radish seeds and harvested within 10-14 days. They are packed with calcium, iron, Vitamin A, C, E and k and contain more vitamins and nutrients than mature radish bulbs. Their earthly peppery taste adds wonder to the food.
Radish Microgreens Health Benefits
- Anti-oxidants in the Radish microgreen help to reduce inflammation in the body.
- They aid weight loss and boost the immune system.
How to add radish microgreen to our diet?
- Sprinkle in soups, stew, dals or sabzis.
- Mix them in the dough
- Add to sandwiches, omelettes, noodles, pasta or burgers.
- Add them to your salads, and sprouts.
The best way to consume radish microgreen is within 3-4 hours of chipping it from a freshly grown source. It can also be wrapped in a damp paper towel and stored in the fridge for 10 days.