Tender Coconut water has become a preferable choice for health-conscious people in India and all over the world. Refreshing coconut tender water is a natural beverage extremely good for health.
More About Tender Coconut
Coconut has multiple usages in an Indian household from chutney to oil chammpi and is naturally present in the coastal tropical regions. Modern studies have identified as central- Indo-Pacific region as the origin of coconut. Coconut contains a large quantity of clear liquid called coconut water which is packed with digestible sugar and electrolyte. Coconut water is potential enough to replace the regular sports drink as it is healthier, low in calories, high in potassium, less sodium, and has multiple health benefits.
200ml of coconut water contains:
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 0.45gram
It is also rich in Vitamin C, Magnesium, Potassium, and Calcium.
Health Benefits of Coconut Tender Water
- Coconut water naturally reduces the amount of sodium in the body and improves digestion.
- Coconut water is the best cure for dehydration and replenishes the lost nutrients in the body.
- Coconut water balances the P.H level in the body and helps to reduce acidity and heartburn.
- Coconut contains cytokines that hydrate the skin and reduce wrinkles, on the skin. it has anti-aging properties.
- The calcium in coconut water strengthens bones and prevents osteoporosis, arthritis, etc.
Uncracked Fresh coconut with water can be stored for months at room temperature. Cracked coconut water must be consumed within hour.
Country of Origin: India
Sourced and marketed by: Pureroot